Better than the original - made with rain guards and matching binding. Includes a heavy guage [sewn-in] factory style green tinted plastic window. Stitched and sealed deck seams and matching binding. You also get new steel hold down cables, an $80 to $120 value.
- Patterned after a factory original Top to ensure a great fit
- Precision advanced Gerber cutting equipment to make Top
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Made with Rain-Guard channels to reduce water entry when opening doors during rain
- Deck seams are heat sealed for strength and weather resistance
- Seams are individually water proofed for added protection
- Made with matching edge binding
- Window is same size as original and heat sealed into top
- OEM Original Haartz Twillfast® Cloth topping for an exact color match
Made with LONG (OAL 17¾" / 45 CM) OEM style side tension cables to fit Z3 models from 12/1996-2002. These new hold down cables and replacement metal clips are included with your purchase.
In 1998, BMW redesigned the convertible top as follows to improve certain deficiencies in earlier models. All of our Z3 convertible tops include these important improvements.
1. Added Relief Pockets in the lower rear quarter panels.
2. Added a Stiffener above the rear window.
3. Added Elastic Straps above the rear window to support the tension straps.
Robbins Auto Top® - Haartz Twillfast II® 100% Acrylic Cloth Laminated to Black Polyester/Cotton Backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Core Part Number||2751C TW|
|Fits Year(s)||1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002|
|Fits Model(s)||Z3 / M Roadster Convertible|
|Window Type||Green Tinted Plastic, No zipper|
|Topping Material||Haartz TW Twillfast Cloth|
|Est. Install Hours||9.0|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)