Robbins purchases full width cloth and vinyl binding materials run to their specifications to make most bindings they use to finish their Tops and other products. Robbins bindings are more supple and sew on easily without bunching around tight curves on tops. Stitching in its products is held to a uniform length, and they do not ship products with broken or erratic stitches.
- Advanced Gerber cutting equipment
- Cut from one bolt of material for consistent grain and color
- Stitched with non-fade, high-strength polyester threads
- Deck seams are heat healed for added strength
- Seams have matching bindings
- Window is same size as original and heat sealed to top
- Window is heavy guage ultralite vinyl better than original
- Original material available in factory colors
Robbins Auto Tops patterns this top on an original vehicle using the same materials and manufacturing methods. All tops are test installed before they are released for production. This insures that the tops, when installed correctly and ordered in the original material will look exactly like the originals.
KV Haartz Standard Grain 36 oz. Vinyl Laminated to Black Cotton backing. Made in U.S.A.
|Core Part Number||2052W KV|
|Fits Year(s)||1959, 1960|
|Fits Model(s)||Chevy Corvette Convertible|
|Topping Material||Haartz KV/EV Grain Vinyl|
|Est. Install Hours||5.5|
|Warranty||Robbins 6-Year Warranty. Learn more.|